Sunday, February 17, 2013

Artsy Market Preview


Remember that I told you all that I had set some business related goals for the new year?  Well, getting out there with a more public sale was one of them... I just didn't expect to be doing it so soon in the year.

A little over a month ago, The Stash of Waconia put out a call on their Facebook page recruiting crafty ladies for a one day craft fair as part of Waconia's Escape to the Islands event in March.  I finally got the details for date, time, etc. at the end of January and have been in overdrive creating mode ever since.  February is a short month so I know I have to buckle down and really bust out some awesome jewelry designs...wish me luck getting it all done!

The event is called "Escape to the Islands" Artsy Market and you can check out their Facebook page for more info.  Here are the basics though:

When:  Saturday, March 2 from 10 am to 5 pm
Where:  The Greenhouse at Waconia Farm Supply, 801 Hwy 284, Waconia, MN
What:  A one-day boutique style market full of artists/vendors that make fun and interesting items

Since this is an all day event (and a girls gotta eat!), I'm lucky that my friend Anna has agreed to help me out at my table that day.  I'm super appreciative of all the help and support I get from friends and family.

In all honesty, this opportunity has been just the kick in the pants I needed to get moving on all the other pieces (this blog, my Etsy account, etc.), so I'm feeling extremely fortunate to be a part of the Artsy Market.  Hopefully some of you will be able to come and visit!

To build a little anticipation, here are a couple of preview pics of things I plan on bringing to the Artsy Market for sale.  These should bring a little color into the long Minnesota winter for some lucky person.  Now it's back to work making more lovelies!






No comments:

Post a Comment