Monday, April 1, 2013

Chanhassen Spring Boutique

Happy April everyone!  It doesn't feel like spring on this first day of April in Minnesota (perhaps Mother Nature is playing an April Fools Day prank on us!) but at least the sun is shining bright.  I'm still hoping that we'll see some greenery and flowers before too long, but for now I'll have to settle for some of my little flower earrings.


I mentioned in my Artsy Market wrap-up post that I would definitely do another sale... well, that time is near!  I felt good enough about the Waconia show, that I went ahead and paid for a table at the Chanhassen Spring Boutique that will be held at the end of April.

I've never been to this event (formerly called the Spring Bazaar), but here's the description from the Chanhassen Connection Newsletter:  "The Spring Boutique features a variety of commercial and handcrafted arts and crafts, jewelry, collectibles, home decor, toys, and trinkets for everyone to enjoy!"

Here are the details:

When:  Sunday, April 28 from 10 am until 2 pm
Where:  Chanhassen Rec Center, 2310 Coulter Blvd., Chanhassen, MN 55317
Admission is free, but they ask that folks bring a non-perishable food item to donate to the local food shelf.

This is the perfect time to shop for Mother's Day or graduation presents... I hope to see you there!


No comments:

Post a Comment