Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Buzzing with Happy Bee Jewelry News

This summer when I was selling my jewelry at the Waconia Farmers Market I had the pleasure of meeting Kelley Flanders as he was selling honey next to me.  In chatting with him I learned that he and his wife Debbie were opening a shop in the Linden Hills neighborhood of Minneapolis and that they might be interested in selling some of my bee and honeycomb themed jewelry when they opened.

Things got a little crazy for me (that seems to be a theme in my life lately!) and I was delayed in getting things made for them, but now that fall has set in I've finally been able to follow through and get some new bee jewelry made and take it to the shop.

Look at all that honey!  And that's just one part of the store.

Here are a few of the exclusive designs from me that you will be able to find over at Minnesota Honey Company:






Twin Cities peeps should definitely take some time to buzz on over and check out their fun little shop!  I was just there today and there is a TON of stuff that would make great gifts this holiday season.

Minnesota Honey Company
4956 Xerxes Avenue South
Minneapolis, MN 55410
612-920-3510

No comments:

Post a Comment