Monday, December 14, 2015

New Earring Monday: Weeks 49 and 50

Sorry it's been a little quiet here on my blog the last week.  I tend to go into a little bit of hibernation after a show plus we had family in town giving us a nice break from our usual routines!

This week I'm sharing a couple of special order earrings that I created before my Holiday Open House.  (Thanks again to everyone who came out!!  It was a super fun day for me!)

So, first up I have a little pair that I whipped up when my friend wanted something for a teenager who loves The Hunger Games books and movies.  I didn't have anything that specifically fit the bill but I had just gotten some new brass bird charms from Vintaj, so I whipped a little something up.  They aren't actually mockingjays, but I thought that they still had feel that worked.


My other two pairs were made as possible gifts for someone else on that same friend's Christmas list who loves all things butterfly.  Unsure of what necklace length to choose, she decided that earrings would be a better fit.  I got some color preferences from her and started to play.  


Now it's your turn!  Please add your links to your own earring creation in the comments.  I love seeing what everyone else is making too!

1 comment:

  1. I want to come to a future open house, Sarajo! These are so lovely, and help me think past winter! I had fun with these, though I know I revisited favorite designs! Have a wonderful Christmas! http://amyalessio.com/?p=9798

    ReplyDelete